Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Kitty!




We have a new kitten in the Horne household!  Sarah and Daddy went to the League City Animal Shelter to find a kitty for Sarah but didn’t find one they really wanted.  So I went to petfinder.com (great website if you are in the market for adopting a new animal!) and found an orange tabby kitten in Pasadena.  So Sarah and I drove out to the Pasadena Animal Shelter and looked at several of their kitties.  Sarah really wanted the kitten that looked like a baby “TimTim” – what she used to call our greatly missed Simba.  So into the kennel the new kitten (~ 3 months old) goes – off on an adventure to be with the Hornes.  Baby TimTim got a checkup at our vet before we let him meet the other animals and got the thumbs up.  So Sarah and I spend much of the afternoon playing with the new kitten (who is currently snoozing on the stairs – lots of excitement for one day!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun