A funny thing happened today. I am in the middle of preparations for Sarah’s birthday and her mermaid birthday party. Her party is on a different day than her birthday so that means 2 cakes. So I’m scrambling around trying to get the recipes for the cake and icing perfected (since the 1st cake is for Tuesday). Meanwhile I’m trying to get her party invitations put together and printed. I was so proud that I had come up with some cute text:
Sarah is turning three! Come celebrate under the sea!
Cute right? Anyone notice anything wrong with that wording? Maybe that Sarah is turning FOUR! Oops! I guess my baby is just growing up too fast! So needless to say I’ll be tweaking that wording!
The good news is that the cake and icing recipes have been taste tested and family approved so we’re all set there!
No comments:
Post a Comment